Social research is used to identify the public’s ideas and attitudes about any phenomenon and process in the society and to plan for further action based on it. It includes social indicators such as employment, education, and health.
We are currently conducting following social studies.
Social research experience /% /
- International Organizations
- Government Organizations
- Non-Government Organizations
- Business Organizations
By sectors /%/
The baseline study defines the nature and relations of a phenomenon, and establishes a theoretical basis and new knowledge. Develops new scientific disciplines in relation with the world’s developmental trends, in the context of the country’s developmental needs, characteristics and scientific achievements. The choice of the subject matter and the issue is open. The baseline study requires high accuracy and aims to create basic theoretical knowledge. The result is not put into practice directly.
Topical survey is a concept that is often related to research on a sector. Sector surveys analyzes the legal, political, economic, technological and socio-cultural aspects of your business systematically, providing macro-level information needed for your business.
Request for quote
Good day to you. We are delighted to have the opportunity to cooperate with you and receive your RFQ.
Could you please fill out in the table below regarding what kind of research you are seeking, and what results you expect from the survey! We will provide you with the quote to complete the survey.
- Please indicate the name of the product and the name of the research to be undertaken. For example: Wrist Watch Market Research, Behavior Research on Mobile Phone Users, Auto Showroom – Mystery Shopping, etc.
- Please provide a detailed description of the purpose of the survey.
- Please list what you would like to know from the survey.
- Please make the scope of the survey clear. For example, within 6 central districts of Ulaanbaatar city, within Ulaanbaatar, within Region, within Mongolia, among only those who meet the criteria, such as those aged 15-34 years.
- Describe how when do you want to get the results. For example, 20 days after the contract is concluded, and will get the results on date: … year, … month …day.
- Please indicate if there are any organization or industry-specific information that the research institution needs to know and any specific requirements from the client before the start of the study. For example: Have a designated room for focus group discussions.
- Please indicate the survey budget. (Not mandatory.)