Monitoring & Evaluation
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is a systematic and continuous process intended to enhance performance of and outcomes from a project/program. M&E should be divided into two categories: monitoring and evaluation. Differ in method and duration depending on who, where, and what they are studying.
SICA provides the baseline survey, mid-term evaluation, end-line evaluation, impact assessment, and M&E of the public sector organizations. Depending on the purpose and scope of M&E, different M&E designs are developed for each project or organization.
For example, if If it is a third party M&E for a project or program, OECD DAC Principles for Evaluation of Development Assistance is to be carried out. If it is monitoring of the performance of public sector agencies World Bank Result Based Monitoring and Evaluation System can be used.
Different M&E scenarios can be used depending on the scope, the nature, the program phase, and the type of the M&E program.
Key M&E users: government policy-makers, its implementers, project implementers and donors
Key implementers: Other sectors of the implementers, projects and programm clients and sponsers, project implementers themselves
M&E Types: Internal M&E, third party or external M&E
Key terms: M&E, Monitoring, Evaluation, Methodology, External Assessment, Internal Evaluation, Preparedness, Needs Assessment, Implementation Assessment, Baseline Study, Mid-Term Study, Relativity and Stability and Impact,
The most commonly used methods:
The World Bank’s Results-Based Monitoring and Evaluation Methodology
Koica’s Methodology for M&A
JICA’s Methodology for M&E
Request for quote
Good day to you. We are delighted to have the opportunity to cooperate with you and receive your RFQ.
Could you please fill out in the table below regarding what kind of research you are seeking, and what results you expect from the survey! We will provide you with the quote to complete the survey.
- Please indicate the name of the product and the name of the research to be undertaken. For example: Wrist Watch Market Research, Behavior Research on Mobile Phone Users, Auto Showroom – Mystery Shopping, etc.
- Please provide a detailed description of the purpose of the survey.
- Please list what you would like to know from the survey.
- Please make the scope of the survey clear. For example, within 6 central districts of Ulaanbaatar city, within Ulaanbaatar, within Region, within Mongolia, among only those who meet the criteria, such as those aged 15-34 years.
- Describe how when do you want to get the results. For example, 20 days after the contract is concluded, and will get the results on date: … year, … month …day.
- Please indicate if there are any organization or industry-specific information that the research institution needs to know and any specific requirements from the client before the start of the study. For example: Have a designated room for focus group discussions.
- Please indicate the survey budget. (Not mandatory.)