Business research is a continous process of collecting information about product and services, supply conditions, business opportunities, and decision-making.
Data collectiong and data analysis is used to determine whether the product or service meets the needs of the consumer, as well as to support decision making process about changing products and services to meet customers’ interests, customer services, and incentive policies. In this regard, we offer the following research products.
This survey provides detailed information that you want to know about the industry. It is based on macro-level data, which is based on secondary data surveys. The main sources of secondary information are the General Authority for Customs, National Statistical Office, Ministries, Seal offices and related organizations, project and policy documents.
This survey determines whether the product or service is in line with the expectations of the customers, what the customer is concerned about, how important your products and service are, and how satisfied or dissatisfied your customers are.
Loyal customers account for 65% of a company’s total revenue.
In the customer satisfaction survey, SATISFACTION DRIVERS, NET PROMOTER SCORE, LOYALTY MATRIX, BUSINESS IMPACT MATRIX, PRIORITIES FOR IMPROVEMENT models are included.
It identifies the brand value, brand identity, quality and loyalty in the market.
It creates data on your market share volume, its increase and decrease, the market share of your company and your competitors, their capacity and price.
It clarifies the structure of the users of your products and services (age, sex, marital status), habits (interests), attitudes, characteristics of purchases, factors affecting customer choice and customer loyalty.
GETTING TO KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS GIVES YOU ADVANTAGES …
The survey applies internationally recignized methods and methodology, such as the BLACK BOX model, the VALS model, and behavioral analysis.
This study examines the internal activities associated with the organization, such as the work environment and employee satisfaction, and we offer the following four types of research products in this area. These include:
- Workers’ Satisfaction Survey
- Organizational Culture Research
- Human Resource Survey
- Wage Survey
It gives information on how customers find the taste, the quality, the appearnace of your products offered in the market, and how they differ from the same kind of products and consumer ratings. Within this study, we offer the following four types of studies:
- Blind test
- Testing for packages
- Product Concept Test
- Comparative study of similar products
Depending on the development phase of your products, you can have one or more of these four types of research.
Data is collected on the product distribution channel size, locations and availability of your company and competitors and a database is created, and this database is linked to a map which will create a web-based information system that can be viewed online. This gives you an online application for sales channel that enables you to add, remove or update information on the database. The software allows certain authorized users to access all types of information related to sales, regardless of location or time.
It is also possible to place above geographic information in the system together with demographics and other factors in the area.
Buyers who are trained to collect data visits service branches and observe the quality of the services and the check if the products and services meet the standards.
Request for quote
Good day to you. We are delighted to have the opportunity to cooperate with you and receive your RFQ.
Could you please fill out in the table below regarding what kind of research you are seeking, and what results you expect from the survey! We will provide you with the quote to complete the survey.
- Please indicate the name of the product and the name of the research to be undertaken. For example: Wrist Watch Market Research, Behavior Research on Mobile Phone Users, Auto Showroom – Mystery Shopping, etc.
- Please provide a detailed description of the purpose of the survey.
- Please list what you would like to know from the survey.
- Please make the scope of the survey clear. For example, within 6 central districts of Ulaanbaatar city, within Ulaanbaatar, within Region, within Mongolia, among only those who meet the criteria, such as those aged 15-34 years.
- Describe how when do you want to get the results. For example, 20 days after the contract is concluded, and will get the results on date: … year, … month …day.
- Please indicate if there are any organization or industry-specific information that the research institution needs to know and any specific requirements from the client before the start of the study. For example: Have a designated room for focus group discussions.
- Please indicate the survey budget. (Not mandatory.)